Sunday, September 13, 2009

I always had this idea in my head that blogging meant posting all the intimate details of your life on the internet for anyone who cared enough to look at it. Being a private person this of course had no appeal to me whatsoever. Besides I honestly did not think anyone would care. So now, I guess I'm going to try and break the stereotype I had in my own mind about blogging. While looking further into what people have to say on their blogs I realized a lot of it is more an unafilliated way of reporting. So in my blog I am going to attempt to report how mass media influences my life personally as well as the influence I believe it has on society as a whole, but I'm still not sure anyone is going to care.

1 comment:

  1. I care! Building an audience can be a full time job for blogger, so don't feel like that is your job. I think it's great you're opening your mind up to blogging.

    ReplyDelete